Re: [PanoToolsNG] Istar pano camera array

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2012
      Nadir problems?

      panovrx wrote:
      > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
      > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
      >

      > PeterM

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2012
        ...and me. Facebook is just a place where you will be used for targeted advertising.

        luca vascon wrote:
        > My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
        > :-)
        >

        > 2012/5/3 AYRTON <avi@...>
        >

        >> Hello Peter
        >> the iStar is not only to stills
        >>
        >> It can be used to Video too !!!
        >>
        >> That's the info that : Andrew Baddeley<https://www.facebook.com/andybadders>
        >>
        >> Published on the super active Facebook Panoramic Photographers Group even
        >> before the launch of this camera in England last month.
        >>
        >> "It's capable of outputting to touch tablet a live 360 degree stream as
        >> either navigable Pano or equirectangular projection at up to 25fps.
        >> You can also record the source images to HD and post process to create a
        >> set of panos 10,000x5,000 px at a rate of 3 per second.
        >> You can then merge to a 360 video via KRPano etc.
        >> Of course if you drop the res then you can increase the framerate."
        >>

        >> The Facebook Group it is an amazing space for up to date information as
        >> well.
        >>
        >> best
        >> AYRTON
        >>

        >> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
        >>> high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
        >>>

        >>> PeterM
        >>>

        >>> ------------------------------------
        >>>
        >>> --

      • Paul D. DeRocco
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2012
          > From: panovrx
          >
          > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
          > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

          They should sell them to Google. Then maybe their Street View imagery would
          stitch properly for a change.

          --

          Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
          Paul mailto:pderocco@...
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2012
            On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

            My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
            :-)

            Yes I know :-)
            but your partner was there in another group for VIDEOs 360
            showing the Venice 360 video
            :-)

            Cheers from RIO

            2012/5/3 AYRTON <avi@...>

[...]

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            www.nuovostudio.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2012
              yes, someone in the company has to do it...
              :-D
              ;-)

              welll... temptation is to come to meet you in Rio, with a one-way ticket.
              :-D then I'll find a remote place in your country place to stay all the day eating seafood and fruit, with no electricity or phones... (wander if still exists)