Re: [PanoToolsNG] Istar pano camera array

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2012
      My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
      :-)

      2012/5/3 AYRTON <avi@...>

      Hello Peter
      the iStar is not only to stills

      It can be used to Video too !!!

      That's the info that : Andrew Baddeley
      Published on the super active Facebook Panoramic Photographers Group even before the launch of this camera in England last month.

      "It's capable of outputting to touch tablet a live 360 degree stream as either navigable Pano or equirectangular projection at up to 25fps.
      You can also record the source images to HD and post process to create a set of panos 10,000x5,000 px at a rate of 3 per second.
      You can then merge to a 360 video via KRPano etc.
      Of course if you drop the res then you can increase the framerate."

      The Facebook Group it is an amazing space for up to date information as well.

      best
      AYRTON

      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:
      http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
      high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

      PeterM

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2012
        Am 03.05.2012 09:37, schrieb panovrx:
        > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
        > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

        I wonder whether they know that Istar is the Assyrian and Babylonian
        goddess of fertility, war, love and sex...

        [SCNR]
      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2012
          Nadir problems?

          panovrx wrote:
          > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
          > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
          >

          > PeterM

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2012
            ...and me. Facebook is just a place where you will be used for targeted advertising.

            luca vascon wrote:
            > My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
            > :-)
            >

            > 2012/5/3 AYRTON <avi@...>
            >

            >> Hello Peter
            >> the iStar is not only to stills
            >>
            >> It can be used to Video too !!!
            >>
            >> That's the info that : Andrew Baddeley<https://www.facebook.com/andybadders>
            >>
            >> Published on the super active Facebook Panoramic Photographers Group even
            >> before the launch of this camera in England last month.
            >>
            >> "It's capable of outputting to touch tablet a live 360 degree stream as
            >> either navigable Pano or equirectangular projection at up to 25fps.
            >> You can also record the source images to HD and post process to create a
            >> set of panos 10,000x5,000 px at a rate of 3 per second.
            >> You can then merge to a 360 video via KRPano etc.
            >> Of course if you drop the res then you can increase the framerate."
            >>

            >> The Facebook Group it is an amazing space for up to date information as
            >> well.
            >>
            >> best
            >> AYRTON
            >>

            >> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>> http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
            >>> high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
            >>>

            >>> PeterM
            >>>

            >>> ------------------------------------
            >>>
            >>> --

          • Paul D. DeRocco
            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2012
              > From: panovrx
              >
              > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
              > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

              They should sell them to Google. Then maybe their Street View imagery would
              stitch properly for a change.

              --

              Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
              Paul mailto:pderocco@...
              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

                My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
                :-)

                Yes I know :-)
                but your partner was there in another group for VIDEOs 360
                showing the Venice 360 video
                :-)

                Cheers from RIO

                Message 7 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                  yes, someone in the company has to do it...
                  :-D
                  ;-)

                  welll... temptation is to come to meet you in Rio, with a one-way ticket.
                  :-D then I'll find a remote place in your country place to stay all the day eating seafood and fruit, with no electricity or phones... (wander if still exists)