Istar pano camera array

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2012
      http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
      high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

      PeterM
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2012
        Hello Peter
        the iStar is not only to stills

        It can be used to Video too !!!

        That's the info that : Andrew Baddeley
        Published on the super active Facebook Panoramic Photographers Group even before the launch of this camera in England last month.

        "It's capable of outputting to touch tablet a live 360 degree stream as either navigable Pano or equirectangular projection at up to 25fps.
        You can also record the source images to HD and post process to create a set of panos 10,000x5,000 px at a rate of 3 per second.
        You can then merge to a 360 video via KRPano etc.
        Of course if you drop the res then you can increase the framerate."

        The Facebook Group it is an amazing space for up to date information as well.

        best
        AYRTON

        On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:
        http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
        high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

        PeterM

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • enridp
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2012
          Big nadir, but it looks nice, now the question... How much? ^_^

          > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
          > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
          >

          > PeterM

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2012
            My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
            :-)

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            www.nuovostudio.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com

            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2012
              Am 03.05.2012 09:37, schrieb panovrx:
              > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
              > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

              I wonder whether they know that Istar is the Assyrian and Babylonian
              goddess of fertility, war, love and sex...

              [SCNR]
            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                Nadir problems?

                panovrx wrote:
                > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
                > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
                >

                > PeterM

              • Ken Warner
                Message 7 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                  ...and me. Facebook is just a place where you will be used for targeted advertising.

                  luca vascon wrote:
                  > My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
                  > :-)
                  >

                  > 2012/5/3 AYRTON <avi@...>
                  >

                  >> Hello Peter
                  >> the iStar is not only to stills
                  >>
                  >> It can be used to Video too !!!
                  >>
                  >> That's the info that : Andrew Baddeley<https://www.facebook.com/andybadders>
                  >>
                  >> Published on the super active Facebook Panoramic Photographers Group even
                  >> before the launch of this camera in England last month.
                  >>
                  >> "It's capable of outputting to touch tablet a live 360 degree stream as
                  >> either navigable Pano or equirectangular projection at up to 25fps.
                  >> You can also record the source images to HD and post process to create a
                  >> set of panos 10,000x5,000 px at a rate of 3 per second.
                  >> You can then merge to a 360 video via KRPano etc.
                  >> Of course if you drop the res then you can increase the framerate."
                  >>

                  >> The Facebook Group it is an amazing space for up to date information as
                  >> well.
                  >>
                  >> best
                  >> AYRTON
                  >>

                  >> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >>> http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
                  >>> high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills
                  >>>

                  >>> PeterM
                  >>>

                  >>> ------------------------------------
                  >>>
                  >>> --

                • Paul D. DeRocco
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                    > From: panovrx
                    >
                    > http://www.nctech.co.uk/index.php
                    > high tech looking system -- 4 cameras -- for 360 stills

                    They should sell them to Google. Then maybe their Street View imagery would
                    stitch properly for a change.

                    --

                    Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
                    Paul mailto:pderocco@...
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

                      My dear Ayrton.. everything wiill move to facebook. But me.
                      :-)

                      Yes I know :-)
                      but your partner was there in another group for VIDEOs 360
                      showing the Venice 360 video
                      :-)

                      Cheers from RIO

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 3, 2012
                        yes, someone in the company has to do it...
                        :-D
                        ;-)

                        welll... temptation is to come to meet you in Rio, with a one-way ticket.
                        :-D then I'll find a remote place in your country place to stay all the day eating seafood and fruit, with no electricity or phones... (wander if still exists)