Re: [PanoToolsNG] Camera Raw now with auto CA correction

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29 11:33 AM
      Ah yeah - good point. I guess I would just invert all the measured values and enter them manually.
      Have to try that.

      Thanks,
      Blochi

      On Apr 29, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Erik Krause wrote:

      Simply
      enter the abc parameters manually...

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29 11:45 AM
        Am 29.04.2012 20:33, schrieb Christian Bloch:
        > I guess I would just invert all the measured values and enter them manually.
        > Have to try that.

        For the abc parameters that won't probably work. You can get a feeling
        what they do if you download abc.xls from http://www.4pi.org/downloads/
        and play with the sliders.