Re: [PanoToolsNG] HTML5 Output in Pano2VR gives "Error loading panorama XML"

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 4:13 PM

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
      Paul, have you tried the Pano2VR blog.  They are very good and very responsive there.

      I tought the same Ken :-)

      http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=f2a3406bf250539e0fcef5ed3ab53240

      Paul Fretheim wrote:
      >   I recently upgraded to 3.1.4 64bit version of Pano2VR. When I try to
      > output to html5 I get the error message "Error loading panorama XML."
      > with FireFox and Safari. With Explorer 32 bit the panorama skin loads
      > and the panorama appears briefly and then the display window for the
      > panorama turns black. The skin controls remain displayed, but other than
      > the information button are not active.
      >
      > Has anyone else experienced these issues? Do you have a solution?
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Paul Fretheim
      > Inyo Pro

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28 11:40 PM
        Check that the names of *.swf file and *.xml are same in the html document and that the html document call the same name of xml document which is in the directory.

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29 6:17 AM
          Hi,

          I very often use the placeholder $n.xml and $n.swf for the names. From there, that always walk hand in hand.