Re: [PanoToolsNG] HTML5 Output in Pano2VR gives "Error loading panorama XML"

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012
      Paul, have you tried the Pano2VR blog. They are very good and very responsive there.

      http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=f2a3406bf250539e0fcef5ed3ab53240

      Paul Fretheim wrote:
      > I recently upgraded to 3.1.4 64bit version of Pano2VR. When I try to
      > output to html5 I get the error message "Error loading panorama XML."
      > with FireFox and Safari. With Explorer 32 bit the panorama skin loads
      > and the panorama appears briefly and then the display window for the
      > panorama turns black. The skin controls remain displayed, but other than
      > the information button are not active.
      >
      > Has anyone else experienced these issues? Do you have a solution?
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Paul Fretheim
      > Inyo Pro

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012

        On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
        Paul, have you tried the Pano2VR blog.  They are very good and very responsive there.

        I tought the same Ken :-)

        Paul Fretheim wrote:
        >   I recently upgraded to 3.1.4 64bit version of Pano2VR. When I try to
        > output to html5 I get the error message "Error loading panorama XML."
        > with FireFox and Safari. With Explorer 32 bit the panorama skin loads
        > and the panorama appears briefly and then the display window for the
        > panorama turns black. The skin controls remain displayed, but other than
        > the information button are not active.
        >
        > Has anyone else experienced these issues? Do you have a solution?
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Paul Fretheim
        > Inyo Pro

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012
          Check that the names of *.swf file and *.xml are same in the html document and that the html document call the same name of xml document which is in the directory.

          Bostjan

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2012
            Hi,

            I very often use the placeholder $n.xml and $n.swf for the names. From there, that always walk hand in hand.