Re: Announcing the PTM 2012 location

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 7:07 AM
      Wonderful!

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just a short note to let you know that the venue for the PanoTools
      > Meeting 2012 has been set!
      >
      > We had originally planned to host the meeting at the Panorama Mesdag
      > museum. After the extensive remodeling they are undergoing we were
      > unable to secure a suitable meeting room over there, but we're proud
      > we've found a great new venue for the meeting: the Barth Chapel in The
      > Hague. This atmospheric building is a former monastery, located right in
      > the center of the city. We will be using the meeting room in the complex
      > and we'll have access to the garden where we can have a coffee between
      > talks.
      >
      > See the photos here:
      > http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2012-hague-netherlands
      >
      > Location of the chapel:
      > http://g.co/maps/jkb6z
      >
      > Further we've secured a block of rooms in the nearby Ibis hotel for
      > group booking. Details will follow shortly.
      >
      > The meeting will be held on 10, 11 and 12 september, with excursions
      > planned on 13 september (most of the day) and 14 september (only in the
      > morning). Details on the excursions will be announced a few weeks before
      > the meeting.
      >
      > All in all we're excited to organize the meeting here and we hope to
      > welcome you in Den Haag in september!
      >
      > --
      > The PTM2012 team

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 8:35 AM
        On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        Dear Joost

        so this mean you will be free in June :-)

        So you can go to the IVRPA, NYC2012 meeting  :-)

        We all want to see you there too

        cheers

        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        http://ayrton360.com
        twitter.com/ayrton360

        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)