Announcing the PTM 2012 location

  • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
      Hi all,

      Just a short note to let you know that the venue for the PanoTools
      Meeting 2012 has been set!

      We had originally planned to host the meeting at the Panorama Mesdag
      museum. After the extensive remodeling they are undergoing we were
      unable to secure a suitable meeting room over there, but we're proud
      we've found a great new venue for the meeting: the Barth Chapel in The
      Hague. This atmospheric building is a former monastery, located right in
      the center of the city. We will be using the meeting room in the complex
      and we'll have access to the garden where we can have a coffee between
      talks.

      See the photos here:
      http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2012-hague-netherlands

      Location of the chapel:
      http://g.co/maps/jkb6z

      Further we've secured a block of rooms in the nearby Ibis hotel for
      group booking. Details will follow shortly.

      The meeting will be held on 10, 11 and 12 september, with excursions
      planned on 13 september (most of the day) and 14 september (only in the
      morning). Details on the excursions will be announced a few weeks before
      the meeting.

      All in all we're excited to organize the meeting here and we hope to
      welcome you in Den Haag in september!

      --
      The PTM2012 team
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
        Wonderful!

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just a short note to let you know that the venue for the PanoTools
        > Meeting 2012 has been set!
        >
        > We had originally planned to host the meeting at the Panorama Mesdag
        > museum. After the extensive remodeling they are undergoing we were
        > unable to secure a suitable meeting room over there, but we're proud
        > we've found a great new venue for the meeting: the Barth Chapel in The
        > Hague. This atmospheric building is a former monastery, located right in
        > the center of the city. We will be using the meeting room in the complex
        > and we'll have access to the garden where we can have a coffee between
        > talks.
        >
        > See the photos here:
        > http://www.panotools-meeting.com/meetings/2012-hague-netherlands
        >
        > Location of the chapel:
        > http://g.co/maps/jkb6z
        >
        > Further we've secured a block of rooms in the nearby Ibis hotel for
        > group booking. Details will follow shortly.
        >
        > The meeting will be held on 10, 11 and 12 september, with excursions
        > planned on 13 september (most of the day) and 14 september (only in the
        > morning). Details on the excursions will be announced a few weeks before
        > the meeting.
        >
        > All in all we're excited to organize the meeting here and we hope to
        > welcome you in Den Haag in september!
        >
        > --
        > The PTM2012 team

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
          On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          Dear Joost

          so this mean you will be free in June :-)

          So you can go to the IVRPA, NYC2012 meeting  :-)

          We all want to see you there too

          cheers

          + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          http://ayrton360.com
          twitter.com/ayrton360

          "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)