Flickr

  • wardnet2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2012
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/8032290@N04/sets/72157629529420520/

      Hi

      I just noticed that a few panos I uploaded to Flickr a few years ago, which could be viewed using SPi-V, can now be viewed using krpano. Cool.

      Bill
    • wardnet2001

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2012
          Not sure what you mean? Can they be viewed on flick or do you just mean that they can be published as a krpano tour?

          To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2012

            Aldo upgraded the backend script to use krpano instead of his SPI-V viewer that used shockwave.. that displays an equirectangular image hosted on flickr.

            Best Regards,

            Sacha Griffin

            http://www.seeit360.com

            http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

            http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

            IM: sachagriffin007@...

            Office: 404-551-4275

            Not sure what you mean? Can they be viewed on flick or do you just mean that they can be published as a krpano tour?

            To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

              To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2012

                No the JS version requires cubefaces or tiles at least..

                Not a full 360x180 image.

                Best Regards,

                Sacha Griffin

                Southern Digital Solutions LLCĀ  - Atlanta, Georgia

                http://www.seeit360.com

                http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

                http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

                IM: sachagriffin007@...

                Office: 404-551-4275

                Sorry to be dense, but does this mean that an equirectangular image on Flickr can now be viewed as an interactive VR pano on all platforms including iOS?

                Roger W.

                Sent from my iPad

                On Apr 27, 2012, at 3:46 AM, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

                .

              • Roger D. Williams
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 27, 2012
                  On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:48:43 +0900, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

                  No the JS version requires cubefaces or tiles at least..

                  Not a full 360x180 image.

                  Best Regards,

                  Sacha Griffin

                  Thanks, Sacha.