OT? Aerial photography project via Kickstarter

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 7:16 AM

      Hi everyone,

      I’ve launched a Kickstarter project to fund purchasing a quadcopter to do aerial photography. You can see the details here:

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2034073207/get-marks-photography-up-in-the-air/posts/215276

      Have a look and let me know what you think. If you find it interesting, please pass it along to others. I’m primarily planning to use it for mosaic still photography for my large format canvas prints, but I’ll also be shooting some VR images from it.

      Thanks!

      Mark