Re: D800E with moire

  • awirealvr@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 26 12:48 AM
      Ok, yes I agree on that, i'am not looking to get into a moire fight ;-)

      Looking at the image ot the gridded path, I didn't see a recognisable beyer pattern moire.
      So i'll defenitely go for an "E".
      In the past I've had some really bad examples of moire with the kodak pro14n. I think this was the only other camera without an AA filter.

      Andre