CLOSED was RES: [PanoToolsNG] Rotator precision: 360 precision vs Nodal ninja

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2012
      Regretfully I must insist this thread, having taken an unnecessarily nasty turn, yet again, be closed.

      The matter has been dealt with, no further flame-bait comments will be tolerated.

      Anyone wishing to pursue the original intent of the thread is asked to START A NEW MESSAGE.

      Thank you,
      KathyW,
      Co-owner / moderator, PanoToolsNG