RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Searching for flipbook examples

  • Yazan Sboul
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 1:50 PM
      Thanks Hans, I'll email him.

      Has anyone got any other examples? I'm still searching

      Many Thanks
      Y.S

      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: hans@...
      Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:53:39 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Searching for flipbook examples

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jatse1980" <yazansboul@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm looking for an example of a set of panos in a flipbook. I don't mind which software is used, I'll probably be using Darek's panoflipbook but I need some examples to show the client.
      >
      > I remember seeing one of a conference - I think it was French. This included an audio track and a series of panos tracking the event in a timeline. That one would be ideal but any examples of a panoramic record of a conference would be helpful, as well as any flipbook examples.

      I think that was Vincent Ogloblinsky report from an election in Brittany
      http://www.vincentogloblinsky.com/
      His site is not available .

      Hans

      > Many Thanks
      > Y.S

    • zakato360
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25 2:25 AM
        I did play with Panoflipbook a few years back. You may find some of my examples at: http://www.zakato.com/?cat=279

        It is a nice software and with some imagination you can do great things. Not sure if it is much up to date these days and also is flash based so it won't work on most smartphones.

        cheers,

        Antonio

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Yazan Sboul <yazansboul@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Hans, I'll email him.
        > Has anyone got any other examples? I'm still searching
        > Many Thanks
        > Y.S
        > To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
        > From: hans@...
        > Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:53:39 +0000
        > Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Searching for flipbook examples

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jatse1980" <yazansboul@> wrote:
        >

        > > Hi,
        >

        > > I'm looking for an example of a set of panos in a flipbook. I don't mind which software is used, I'll probably be using Darek's panoflipbook but I need some examples to show the client.
        >

        > > I remember seeing one of a conference - I think it was French. This included an audio track and a series of panos tracking the event in a timeline. That one would be ideal but any examples of a panoramic record of a conference would be helpful, as well as any flipbook examples.
        >

        > I think that was Vincent Ogloblinsky report from an election in Brittany
        >
        > http://www.vincentogloblinsky.com/
        >
        > His site is not available .
        >

        > Hans
        >

        > > Many Thanks
        >
        > > Y.S

      • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25 12:58 PM
          Hi Y.S.

          Please take a look at this link.

          Just click on the spine of the books that are on the shelve, I hope you like it.

          Kind regards,

          Rodrigo
        • Yazan Sboul
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26 4:41 AM
            I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who sent me their flipbook examples. Much appreciated. I'll be sure to post up the results if I get the project.... sometime late this year :)

            Cheers
            Yaz

            To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com