Best choice for a monopod when shooting panos?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:49 AM
      I know a monopod is far from ideal when making panos, but sometimes a tripod is not permitted on city streets and in museums, galleries, etc. And tripods certainly don't travel easily on airplanes, in luggage, etc.

      Do you have a favorite alternative? And if so, do you use a quick release ball head with it, or what? Please advise. Specific makes and models numbers would be appreciated, too.

      Thanks in advance.

      -- Peter