Re: D800e + 16mm nikon

  • john law
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23 3:37 AM
      Hi Blochi

      Its me not Luca!
      The 16mm is my normal pano lens for non-pole jobs
      I'll do some pole panos with the 10.5 as soon as it stops raining.

      JL

      John Law ARPS
      JL Panoramas
      www.john-law.org.uk
      mail@...
      t:   01225 339590
      m: 07814 993904

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 4:39 AM
        Blochi! It is john's panoramas, not mine!
        :-D

        Il giorno 23 aprile 2012 12:15, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> ha scritto:

        Blochi,

        Nikkor 10.5 mm on D800 gives you circural fisheye 10.5 mm image but you need to remove the hood (example when I removed it from Tokina and 10.5 Nikkor: http://www.burger.si/test/BritjeTokine.html )... but you most probably know that and I only misunderstood you.
        Nikkor 16 mm gives you full frame fisheye on D800 as 10.5 gives you full frame on DX camera.

        Btw... I have got 14 mm linear lense and I wonder what will be a resoult.

        Bostjan