Re: [PanoToolsNG] D800e + 16mm nikon

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23 3:15 AM
      Blochi,

      Nikkor 10.5 mm on D800 gives you circural fisheye 10.5 mm image but you need to remove the hood (example when I removed it from Tokina and 10.5 Nikkor: http://www.burger.si/test/BritjeTokine.html )... but you most probably know that and I only misunderstood you.
      Nikkor 16 mm gives you full frame fisheye on D800 as 10.5 gives you full frame on DX camera.

      Btw... I have got 14 mm linear lense and I wonder what will be a resoult.

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 3:37 AM
        Hi Blochi

        Its me not Luca!
        The 16mm is my normal pano lens for non-pole jobs
        I'll do some pole panos with the 10.5 as soon as it stops raining.

        JL

        John Law ARPS
        JL Panoramas
        www.john-law.org.uk