Lens correction modules for ACR

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2012
      I've Googled for "lens correction" with "ACR" but have only found the Adobe list. Since you can produce your own profiles I would assume that there must be a fairly large volume of such profiles that already exists. Is there any site that helps people find the profiles they need? If any panorama photographer on this list has produced fisheye lens profiles would they be willing to share?

      I've given up on DXO ever producing the modules I need, and ACR, while offering far fewer parameters to adjust and not quite equalling DXO at its best (although that may be due to my greater familiarity with the latter), is still very good, and I am thinking of going over to ACR. It does integrate nicely with Photoshop. I'll make the jump when I've found ACR lens correction profiles for lenses that DXO doesn't cover.

      Worst case, I suppose I could always try to roll my own... But that might require more expertise--and patience--than I have.

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad