Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano-Portrait

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 14 7:51 AM
      Am 12.04.12 21:42, schrieb panobanano:
      > Yikes,
      > Finally got around doing another Pano_Portrait. This guy makes great tomahawks and I thought his workshop was very unique and interesting, so here it is!
      >
      > http://rackphoto.com/pp/2012/04/12/beaver-bill-forging-works/
      >
      > ron rack
      >

      > ------------------------------------

      simply stunning, great job...
      reminds me when I was very young my grandfather did the same
      and I was always beside him every free minute...

      Thank you

      Best regards

      Peter
    • Dudu Tresca
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 14 9:25 AM
        Thanks Sacha.
        I've seen the link but they don't say how to write it...
        regards
        Dudu

        On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

        zorder=""
        I provided a link to the documentation of the parameter.

        Sacha Griffin
        Office: 404-551-4275

        On Apr 12, 2012, at 5:40 PM, Dudu Tresca <dudutresca@...> wrote:

        Hi Sacha,

        how do you write this?

        zorder="1"  or Z="1"   ?

        thanks and best regards

        Dudu Tresca

        d.tresca@...
        55 11 2361 1312
        55 11 8421 0729
        www.br360.com.br
        www.coolview.com.br
        http://about.me/dudutresca

        "Think in all, but preserve your copyright"

        On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

        **Control**

        <plugin name="hotspotoff" align="bottom" blendmode="normal" crop="0|0|65|65" customColor="true" height="prop" keep="true" onclick="switch(hotspot.alpha, 1, 0);" onhover="showtext(hotspot on/off);" onovercrop="0|65|65|65" url="beaverbilldata/graphics/menu/menu7.png" visible="" width="40" x="84" y="10"/>

        **Photo Plugin**

        <plugin name="spot1object" visible="false" url="beaverbilldata/graphics/spots/object0.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot1object();"/>

        http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.zorder

        Both have no zorder set, so whatever loads first gets its zorder set accordingly.

        Best Regards,

        Sacha Griffin

        http://www.seeit360.com

        http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

        http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

        IM: sachagriffin007@...

        Office: 404-551-4275

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 14 9:35 AM
          Very impressive Ron. Bravo!

          Bostjan

          > Finally got around doing another Pano_Portrait. This guy makes great tomahawks and I thought his workshop was very unique and interesting, so here it is!
          >
          > http://rackphoto.com/pp/2012/04/12/beaver-bill-forging-works/
          >
          > ron rack
          >

          > ------------------------------------

          simply stunning, great job...
          reminds me when I was very young my grandfather did the same
          and I was always beside him every free minute...

          Thank you

          Best regards

          Peter

        • Ron Rack
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 14 10:56 AM
            Dudu,
            I also wasn't sure how to write it, but after enough loking around and fiddling with it I came up with this:

            <plugin name="spot2object" visible="false" zorder="99" url="...../graphics/spots/object1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot2object();"/>

            That is copied right out of my pano and I believe it works, seems that you can toss the zorder in there wherever you want.

            ron rack

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 14 11:15 AM
              Since they are named parameters, order shouldn't matter.

              Ron Rack wrote:
              > Dudu,
              > I also wasn't sure how to write it, but after enough loking around and fiddling with it I came up with this:
              >
              > <plugin name="spot2object" visible="false" zorder="99" url="...../graphics/spots/object1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot2object();"/>
              >
              > That is copied right out of my pano and I believe it works, seems that you can toss the zorder in there wherever you want.
              >
              > ron rack

            • Dudu Tresca