Re: If you shoot objects check to make sure these guys are not using your images

  • Lionel
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
      Matt, this seems to be a growing problem that's not limited to product shots. Every stock site I know of suffers from it; very sad, but there seem to be many people who are comfortable taking someone else' work.

      Carolyn Wright publishes a very informative blog on this topic at http://www.photoattorney.com/. You might find it helpful to take a look, starting with the articles in the sidebar on the right titled "Important Articles". You do not need to register or pay anything for access to her site.

      Good luck, let us know what transpires when and as you are able.

      Regards
      Lionel