Re: [PanoToolsNG] D800 + 10.5 examples online.

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
      I was going to ask the same question!!!
      If I get it It will be the E!!!
      I will wait other 6 months.
      I'd prefer to get a Canon with 40Mpix and no video plus a Panasonic GH3 (or what will be) for videos only, so let's see what the market is replying!!!

      Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 18:56, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...> ha scritto:

      Because I NEED it for next week!! and the E isn't here...

      :-))

      El 05/04/2012, a las 18:51, AYRTON escribió:

      Ignacio

      why the D800 normal ?

      I'm getting the 'E" version
      :-)

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      2012/4/5 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

      sorry, 800 ISO...

      :-)

      El 05/04/2012, a las 18:35, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí escribió:

      Ciao Luca!!!

       very nice shoots, I will get my D800 on 2 days... at what ISO you did it??

      El 05/04/2012, a las 16:40, luca vascon escribió:

      not at all.

      More pixel density of an Hassie H40.
      None of the MF digitals do have AAfilter, the gain in crispness and detail is BIG.
      If I'll have moire artifacts I'll handle them in raw.
      In video it is pointless... since the AA grid is made on single pixel level, I'd need a different grid on the filter.
      I'd try before I buy, but I'm quite confident..
      P.S. I will not buy anything that is less than 6 months on the market. I'm NOT an early adopter. ;-)

      Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 16:22, Luc Villeneuve <luc_villeneuve@...> ha scritto:

      Luca,

      Aren't scared of moiré with the D800e

      Luc

      On 05 avr. 2012, at 10:15, luca vascon wrote:

      Well, I still did not ordered the camera (and I'd take the 800E)

      ;-)

      @TKS
      well, it would not be pixelation, but blurring, smearing (for italians, read SMERDING) effect.
      I can still read the Nikon catalogue in the 180 degree area, at 190 it is a bit dull.
      I guess lens limit is not reached yet, but you should not be so impressed. It is made for APSC pixel density, that at same pixel density of a D800 is...
      a common 16 megapixel camera!!!!

      If we look closer to 24mpix sony APSC, we know that there is space for a 54megapixel FFsensor, that will make us trash all optics Nikon and Canon made from 90nties til yesterday.

      Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 15:48, mrjimbo <mrjimbo@...> ha scritto:

      Delivery should be pretty soon Luca.. In our area the shop has delivered 3 D4's and 8 D800's so far.. I'm next up on the lists..

      jimbo