Re: [PanoToolsNG] D800 + 10.5 examples online.

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
      http://www.officinepanottiche.com/blog/2012/first-panoramas-ever-with-the-nikon-d800/

      with my workflow final res is 13.200x6600.

      Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 15:37, Luc Villeneuve <luc_villeneuve@...> ha scritto:

      Hi Luca,

      Nice, I am impatient to get my D4 and D800.

      What's the final resolution  of your image? How many shots?

      Luc

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
        Well, I still did not ordered the camera (and I'd take the 800E)
        ;-)

        @TKS
        well, it would not be pixelation, but blurring, smearing (for italians, read SMERDING) effect.
        I can still read the Nikon catalogue in the 180 degree area, at 190 it is a bit dull.
        I guess lens limit is not reached yet, but you should not be so impressed. It is made for APSC pixel density, that at same pixel density of a D800 is...
        a common 16 megapixel camera!!!!

        If we look closer to 24mpix sony APSC, we know that there is space for a 54megapixel FFsensor, that will make us trash all optics Nikon and Canon made from 90nties til yesterday.

        Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 15:48, mrjimbo <mrjimbo@...> ha scritto:

        Delivery should be pretty soon Luca.. In our area the shop has delivered 3 D4's and 8 D800's so far.. I'm next up on the lists..

        jimbo

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
            not at all.
            More pixel density of an Hassie H40.
            None of the MF digitals do have AAfilter, the gain in crispness and detail is BIG.
            If I'll have moire artifacts I'll handle them in raw.
            In video it is pointless... since the AA grid is made on single pixel level, I'd need a different grid on the filter.
            I'd try before I buy, but I'm quite confident..
            P.S. I will not buy anything that is less than 6 months on the market. I'm NOT an early adopter. ;-)

            Il giorno 05 aprile 2012 16:22, Luc Villeneuve <luc_villeneuve@...> ha scritto:

[...]

          • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

              Nice, I am impatient to get my D4 and D800.

              What's the final resolution  of your image? How many shots?

              Luc

              --
              Luca Vascon.

              www.nuovostudio.it
              www.officinepanottiche.com

              --
              Luca Vascon.

              www.nuovostudio.it
              www.officinepanottiche.com

              Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

              976 297980 / 646154023

              Abaco Digital

              http://www.abaco-digital.es

              En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en el artículo 5 de la Ley Orgánica 15/19999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, le informamos de la existencia de un fichero de datos de carácter personal cuyo titular y responsable es ABACO DIGITAL S.L. La recogida y tratamiento de sus datos tiene como finalidad gestionar las relaciones comerciales, jurídicas o contractuales que le vinculen con esta entidad.
              Usted podrá en todo momento ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición al tratamiento de datos personales, en la forma legalmente prevista, mediante comunicación firmada y remitida a ABACO DIGITAL, S.L., sito en Méndez Núñez 31, 3º dcha, C.P. 50003 de Zaragoza.

            • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

[...]

              • Hans von Weissenfluh
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012

                  I was asking the same question. Looks promising.

                  My D800 has just arrived this evening :-)

                  Best,

                  Hans

                  On 05 avr. 2012, at 09:21, luca vascon wrote:

                  --
                  Luca Vascon.

                  www.nuovostudio.it
[...]

                • AYRTON
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
                    Ignacio
                    why the D800 normal ?

                    I'm getting the 'E" version
                    :-)

                    + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
                    http://ayrton360.com
                    twitter.com/ayrton360
                    "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

                    2012/4/5 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

                    sorry, 800 ISO...

                    :-)

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
                      Because I NEED it for next week!! and the E isn't here...

                      :-))

                      El 05/04/2012, a las 18:51, AYRTON escribió:

                      Ignacio

                      why the D800 normal ?

                      I'm getting the 'E" version
                      :-)

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 5, 2012
                        I was going to ask the same question!!!
                        If I get it It will be the E!!!
                        I will wait other 6 months.
                        I'd prefer to get a Canon with 40Mpix and no video plus a Panasonic GH3 (or what will be) for videos only, so let's see what the market is replying!!!