Re: Where Are Window Size Parameters Set for Embedded .swf Panos?

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
      First create your panorama html page as usual with 100% size, for example "mypano.html"
      Then create an iframe into "your_web_page.
      html".
      Into "your_web_page. html" you can insert iframe like this :
      <iframe src="mypano. html" border="0" width="650" height="460" />

      Here your pano will be displayed in a 650x460px size window.
      This iframe can be inside a table or a div via CSS.

      Thanks "G." I will try this method. Changing that percentage parameter should have worked, but didn't for some reason.

      Paul