Re: Where Are Window Size Parameters Set for Embedded .swf Panos?

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
      > In this case the pano is set to 100% width and 95% height.
      > I believe that is the standard setting you get with Pano2VR.
      >
      > However it has been put into a table which is 220pixels wide and the
      > height depends on the surrounding elements.
      > So it fill that table as 100%+95%.

      Thank you Hans, As usual, your answer was right on.

      Paul
    • Paul Fretheim
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
        First create your panorama html page as usual with 100% size, for example "mypano.html"
        Then create an iframe into "your_web_page.
        html".
        Into "your_web_page. html" you can insert iframe like this :
        <iframe src="mypano. html" border="0" width="650" height="460" />

        Here your pano will be displayed in a 650x460px size window.
        This iframe can be inside a table or a div via CSS.

        Thanks "G." I will try this method. Changing that percentage parameter should have worked, but didn't for some reason.

        Paul