AW: [PanoToolsNG] Chrome issue when navigating a tour in full screen

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
      hi peter,
      did you try it local, without iframe-change ?
      just a testside to see if this is the issue.

      there is to much around in the webpage that coul influence, a basic pano-only site is much easier
      to test.

      ciao
      mike

      http://www.virtugraf.de
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012

        Have mentioned this to my client, so hopefully will try it yeah.  Not something I can do from my office.   It’s the only thing I can think that is causing the problem.