Chrome issue when navigating a tour in full screen

  • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012

      Hi,

      I have a problem with a tour that I have created recently when navigating it in full screen in Chrome.  All other browsers appear to be fine.  Here is the link to it - http://emps.exeter.ac.uk/tours/  I created it with pano2vr, I have also posted on their forum about the issue.  It may not be an issue with pano2vr, more likely something to do with the code used for the tour?

      When navigating the tour with the smaller image it works fine, but when navigating the tour in full screen the image drops back to the smaller view and on some computers.  A few people have told me that chrome is a little buggy and that this might sort itself out at some point…..  can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

      Cheers,

      Pete

      Peter Stephens Photography

      w:  www.peterstephens.co.uk

      e:  pete@peterstephens.co.uk

      t:   01392 681901

      m: 07970 207993

      Follow me: Twitter - Facebook - Flickr

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
        Yes Peter,
        Chrome on a Win XP32 falls back to the small versions when selecting another location, FF & Safari runs well.

        Hope someone has an idea, I can´t find anything wrong in the code though.
        But I have not that much of experience to give a real help :(
        ciao
        mike

        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

[...]

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012

          Hi Mike,

          Thank you for looking.  One thing I didn’t mention is that the links in the tour change an iframe below the 360vr too, I’m wondering if it has anything to do with this?

          www.peterstephens.co.uk

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
            hi peter,
            did you try it local, without iframe-change ?
            just a testside to see if this is the issue.

            there is to much around in the webpage that coul influence, a basic pano-only site is much easier
            to test.

            ciao
            mike

            http://www.virtugraf.de

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012

              Have mentioned this to my client, so hopefully will try it yeah.  Not something I can do from my office.   It’s the only thing I can think that is causing the problem.