Re: Where Are Window Size Parameters Set for Embedded .swf Panos?

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi Paul,
      If you can upload 2 html pages in the same folder here are my 2 cents :

      First create your panorama html page as usual with 100% size, for example "mypano.html"
      Then create an iframe into "your_web_page.html".
      Into "your_web_page.html" you can insert iframe like this :
      <iframe src="mypano.html" border="0" width="650" height="460" />

      Here your pano will be displayed in a 650x460px size window.
      This iframe can be inside a table or a div via CSS.

      Cheers,

      G.

      --- Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

      > I am embedding a Flash VR pano in a web page. I don't want a still that
      > links to another page, I need to have the .swf pano itself displayed in
      > the existing home page of a museum web site. I borrowed the embed html
      > and accompanying javascript file from Pano2VR, but I am having trouble
      > discovering where the parameters for the size of the window displaying
      > the pano are set.
      >
      > http://fecm33.org
      >
      > I couldn't find that information at Thomas Rauscher's web site either.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Paul Fretheim

    • Paul Fretheim
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
        > In this case the pano is set to 100% width and 95% height.
        > I believe that is the standard setting you get with Pano2VR.
        >
        > However it has been put into a table which is 220pixels wide and the
        > height depends on the surrounding elements.
        > So it fill that table as 100%+95%.

        Thank you Hans, As usual, your answer was right on.

        Paul
      • Paul Fretheim
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2012
          First create your panorama html page as usual with 100% size, for example "mypano.html"
          Then create an iframe into "your_web_page.
          html".
          Into "your_web_page. html" you can insert iframe like this :
          <iframe src="mypano. html" border="0" width="650" height="460" />

          Here your pano will be displayed in a 650x460px size window.
          This iframe can be inside a table or a div via CSS.

          Thanks "G." I will try this method. Changing that percentage parameter should have worked, but didn't for some reason.

          Paul