Re: [PanoToolsNG] Urgent! need tripod in san francisco april 12-14

  • virtualpointphotos@mac.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
      I always rent from Lens Rentals. They carry a full line of photography and videography equipment for rental-even gigapnas. When I place a rental order, I normally have a tracking number emailed to me in less than an hour.

      They have absolutely incredible customer service to answer any questions or concerns. I have never had an issue that needed to be resolved, but judging by their attentiveness to every aspect of the process I have no doubt that they would handle that with the same attention.

      Stephani