Urgent! need tripod in san francisco april 12-14

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
      Hi,

      a last-minute request:

      can anyone lend me a tripod between april 12-14 in san francisco?

      if yes, please let me know ASAP so that I don't have to drag my own tripod all the way there!

      please contact me off-list.

      thank you,
      Jeffrey

    • Scott Witte
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
        Jeffrey,

        In case you don't know, you can always rent. I recommend Calumet but understand that Pro Camera Rental & Supply would be a good bet as well. That way you can get exactly what you need.

        Scott

        On 3/31/2012 9:28 AM, Jeffrey Martin wrote: Hi,

        --
        Scott Witte

        414.345.9660
        Member, IVRPA

      • virtualpointphotos@mac.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
          I always rent from Lens Rentals. They carry a full line of photography and videography equipment for rental-even gigapnas. When I place a rental order, I normally have a tracking number emailed to me in less than an hour.

          They have absolutely incredible customer service to answer any questions or concerns. I have never had an issue that needed to be resolved, but judging by their attentiveness to every aspect of the process I have no doubt that they would handle that with the same attention.

          Stephani

          In case you don't know, you can always rent. I recommend Calumet but
          understand that Pro Camera Rental & Supply would be a good bet as well.
          That way you can get exactly what you need.

          Scott

          On 3/31/2012 9:28 AM, Jeffrey Martin wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > a last-minute request:
          >
          > can anyone lend me a tripod between april 12-14 in san francisco?

          --
          Scott Witte

          <http://www.scottwitte.com>
          <http://www.tourdeforce360.com>