Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama of a large spherical drawing machine

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
      hahahahahahahah!
      LOL!
      Me too!!!
      I thought the same thing!!
      :-D

      Il giorno 28 marzo 2012 04:54, John Riley <johnriley@...> ha scritto:

      I don't know why, but it made me really happy when I saw someone was able to write on the ceiling with it! Without the spherical pano, I might still be wondering whether someone managed it.

      On Mar 27, 2012, at 7:01 PM, panovrx wrote:

      -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
      http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
      .. interesting idea I thought

      -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

      PeterM

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • mrjimbo
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
        Ha ,
        This thing is awesome.. Sometimes the human mind is an amazing thing.. It would be cool to see a video of it in action.. The room and the sphere are an art object.

        jimbo

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
          Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?

          You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.

          Wouldn't roll so well though.........

          KeithD
        • panovrx
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
            another head-spinning room painting technique
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

            PeterM

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Davison" <megakd@...> wrote:

            > Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?
            >
            > You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.
            >
            > Wouldn't roll so well though.........
            >
            > KeithD

          • Pat Swovelin
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
              On 3/29/2012 3:38 PM, panovrx wrote:
              another head-spinning room painting technique
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

              It gives the old saying "Oh, go soak your head!" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

              Cool Guy @ Large