Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama of a large spherical drawing machine

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
      I don't know why, but it made me really happy when I saw someone was able to write on the ceiling with it! Without the spherical pano, I might still be wondering whether someone managed it.

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504
      (c)864-431-7075
      (w)864-503-5775

      On Mar 27, 2012, at 7:01 PM, panovrx wrote:

      -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
      http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
      .. interesting idea I thought

      -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

      PeterM

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
        hahahahahahahah!
        LOL!
        Me too!!!
        I thought the same thing!!
        :-D

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        www.nuovostudio.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

      • mrjimbo
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
          Ha ,
          This thing is awesome.. Sometimes the human mind is an amazing thing.. It would be cool to see a video of it in action.. The room and the sphere are an art object.

          jimbo

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
            Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?

            You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.

            Wouldn't roll so well though.........

            KeithD
          • panovrx
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
              another head-spinning room painting technique
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

              PeterM

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Davison" <megakd@...> wrote:

              > Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?
              >
              > You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.
              >
              > Wouldn't roll so well though.........
              >
              > KeithD

            • Pat Swovelin
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                On 3/29/2012 3:38 PM, panovrx wrote:
                another head-spinning room painting technique
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

                It gives the old saying "Oh, go soak your head!" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

                Cool Guy @ Large