Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama of a large spherical drawing machine

  • Mark Winter
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
      This is insane! I love it!

      --- On Tue, 3/27/12, panovrx <panovrx@...> wrote:

      From: panovrx <panovrx@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama of a large spherical drawing machine
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 7:01 PM

      -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
      http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
      .. interesting idea I thought

      -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

      PeterM

    • Mark Fink
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
        Must get one of these for my nieces and nephews... (evil grin)

        Mark

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
          I don't know why, but it made me really happy when I saw someone was able to write on the ceiling with it! Without the spherical pano, I might still be wondering whether someone managed it.

          John Riley
          4Pi-VR Media Solutions
          http://4pi-vr.com
          johnriley@...
          (h)864-461-3504
          (c)864-431-7075
          (w)864-503-5775

          On Mar 27, 2012, at 7:01 PM, panovrx wrote:

          -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
          http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
          .. interesting idea I thought

          -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

          PeterM

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
            hahahahahahahah!
            LOL!
            Me too!!!
            I thought the same thing!!
            :-D

            --
            Luca Vascon.

            www.nuovostudio.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com

          • mrjimbo
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
              Ha ,
              This thing is awesome.. Sometimes the human mind is an amazing thing.. It would be cool to see a video of it in action.. The room and the sphere are an art object.

              jimbo

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
                Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?

                You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.

                Wouldn't roll so well though.........

                KeithD
              • panovrx
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                  another head-spinning room painting technique
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

                  PeterM

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Davison" <megakd@...> wrote:

                  > Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?
                  >
                  > You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.
                  >
                  > Wouldn't roll so well though.........
                  >
                  > KeithD

                • Pat Swovelin
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                    On 3/29/2012 3:38 PM, panovrx wrote:
                    another head-spinning room painting technique
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

                    It gives the old saying "Oh, go soak your head!" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

                    Cool Guy @ Large