Panorama of a large spherical drawing machine

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
      -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
      http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
      .. interesting idea I thought

      -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

      PeterM
    • Mark Winter
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
        This is insane! I love it!

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
          Must get one of these for my nieces and nephews... (evil grin)

          Mark

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
            I don't know why, but it made me really happy when I saw someone was able to write on the ceiling with it! Without the spherical pano, I might still be wondering whether someone managed it.

            John Riley
            4Pi-VR Media Solutions
            http://4pi-vr.com
            johnriley@...
            (h)864-461-3504
            (c)864-431-7075
            (w)864-503-5775

            On Mar 27, 2012, at 7:01 PM, panovrx wrote:

            -- a 2m sphere covered with pens that you can rapidly mess up a room with
            http://www.3603d.com.br/FAD/FAD_01.html
            .. interesting idea I thought

            -- this would have made a good subject for a 360 video

            PeterM

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
              hahahahahahahah!
              LOL!
              Me too!!!
              I thought the same thing!!
              :-D

              --
              Luca Vascon.

              www.nuovostudio.it
              www.officinepanottiche.com

            • mrjimbo
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
                Ha ,
                This thing is awesome.. Sometimes the human mind is an amazing thing.. It would be cool to see a video of it in action.. The room and the sphere are an art object.

                jimbo

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
                  Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?

                  You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.

                  Wouldn't roll so well though.........

                  KeithD
                • panovrx
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                    another head-spinning room painting technique
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

                    PeterM

                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Davison" <megakd@...> wrote:

                    > Considering the shape of the room, perhaps a cube might have been a better shape?
                    >
                    > You would get full 360 degree drawing coverage with none of that corner vignetting.
                    >
                    > Wouldn't roll so well though.........
                    >
                    > KeithD

                  • Pat Swovelin
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 29, 2012
                      On 3/29/2012 3:38 PM, panovrx wrote:
                      another head-spinning room painting technique
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_k1q66cTY&feature=player_embedded

                      It gives the old saying "Oh, go soak your head!" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

                      Cool Guy @ Large