Beware of using software from this company.

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012

      Shame on you EasyPano!

      http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=36933#post36933

      Booooooo!

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012
        Khm... similar story but for hardware. Friend of mine is an inovator with studio flashes and accumulators. He was a one man band, investing all his knowledge and finances into development and finally started to sell his product. Once he went to Switzerland to present his inovation and was shocked when on the same fair "business" people from same country as EP were selling "their inovation" which was the exact copy of his product.
        I can't prove but my brother just came from "that country" few days ago and he told me that everyone has iPhone shaped phone and even same "in hands an operation" (he owns 4s so he know the device very well) there...but with no apple logo or sign...

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012

          I stopped using EasyPano years ago – after wasting quite a bit of money.  Nothing they do is original – they just take the best ideas from other developers, claim them as their own, and charge a premium.

          Rick Drew

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012
            Agree.