pano book publishing

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
      Not sure if anyone is using this site to publish their work:
      http://issuu.com
      Doesn't seem to support interactive files but seems like it would be great to publish a book for panos.
      I ran across this book that has a bunch of panoramic images:
      http://issuu.com/elgerart/docs/elgerart_profil_01_2012

      Do we know this guy? He is from Berlin

      Ron Rack
      http://360around.com
    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
        too much, waaaay tooo much abuse of hdr in panoramas.
        He is a good photographer but digital PP hit him in the head

        Il giorno 27 marzo 2012 19:24, panobanano <ronrack@...> ha scritto:
        Not sure if anyone is using this site to publish their work:
        http://issuu.com
         Doesn't seem to support interactive files but seems like it would be great to publish a book for panos.
         I ran across this book that has a bunch of panoramic images:
        http://issuu.com/elgerart/docs/elgerart_profil_01_2012

        Do we know this guy? He is from Berlin

        Ron Rack
        http://360around.com

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        www.nuovostudio.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

      • Ron Rack
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
          Oh yes, too much HDR perhaps, was mostly highlighting this guy to show that this seems like a pretty cool way to display work and this can be embedded on your website, then opened full screen etc.

          ron rack
        • Christian Bloch

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
                Well, this widget would certainly look amazing when you have a pano of a library, with an open book facing the camera.

                On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:04 AM, luca vascon wrote:

                can we try to embed it in a panorama?

                Krpano coders, let's do it!

              • hdrv
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
                  To mimic a book there is a vertical light shifting in the center of
                  the pages which is counter-productive to appreciate the pictures.

                  Romuald

                  Le 27 mars 12 à 21:24, panobanano a écrit :

                  > Not sure if anyone is using this site to publish their work:
                  > http://issuu.com
                  > Doesn't seem to support interactive files but seems like it would be
                  > great to publish a book for panos.
                  > I ran across this book that has a bunch of panoramic images:
                  > http://issuu.com/elgerart/docs/elgerart_profil_01_2012
                  >
                  > Do we know this guy? He is from Berlin
                  >
                  > Ron Rack
                  > http://360around.com