Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some ongoing experiments

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      On 3/26/2012 3:35 PM, luca vascon wrote:

      Il giorno 26 marzo 2012 20:50, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> ha scritto:

      On 3/26/2012 10:31 AM, luca vascon wrote:

      On the code side.

      Only maglite torch is working

      What will the key and spray paint can do when those features are working?

      Hi Pat!

      key and spray paint will be object you find in the path, and will help in the final puzzle.
      I'm bulding up a MAZE!

      Oh great, I'll be a rat in a VR Skinner box.

      I'm doomed...

      Nice effect.  Because everything is lined up pixel perfect for a great seamless transition I assume you left the camera in place while the repainted the room, right?

      Yes, I rebuilt the entire room around the camera!!!
      brick by brick.

      I have a small digital rangefinder in the bag.
      Used properly can get me to the center of a room in 5 minutes. Precision is around +-10cm in a 5x5m room. The circle of a CD. The building had many similar rooms, all created equal, all modified later.
      This is the power of ptgui aligning 2 equirectangulars. I aligned the common features of the room as close as possible.

      Luca Vascon.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large