Re: [PanoToolsNG] Some ongoing experiments

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 4:29 PM
      On 3/26/2012 3:35 PM, luca vascon wrote:

      Il giorno 26 marzo 2012 20:50, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> ha scritto:

      On 3/26/2012 10:31 AM, luca vascon wrote:

      On the code side.

      Only maglite torch is working

      What will the key and spray paint can do when those features are working?

      Hi Pat!

      Howdy!

      :-D
      key and spray paint will be object you find in the path, and will help in the final puzzle.
      I'm bulding up a MAZE!

      Oh great, I'll be a rat in a VR Skinner box.

      I'm doomed...

      Nice effect.  Because everything is lined up pixel perfect for a great seamless transition I assume you left the camera in place while the repainted the room, right?

      Yes, I rebuilt the entire room around the camera!!!
      brick by brick.
      ;-P

      LOL!

      I have a small digital rangefinder in the bag.
      Used properly can get me to the center of a room in 5 minutes. Precision is around +-10cm in a 5x5m room. The circle of a CD. The building had many similar rooms, all created equal, all modified later.
      This is the power of ptgui aligning 2 equirectangulars. I aligned the common features of the room as close as possible.

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com