Some ongoing experiments

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      On the code side.

      Only maglite torch is working
      www.lucavascon.net/refound/blender/blend.html
      try to pan round and round
      They have been done thanx to ptgui, krpano, and thanx to all you people that always share thoughts and ideas, knowledge and spills of magic.
      They are leading in the path you can imagine.
      Some day I will turn it in something complete.
      ;-)

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
        On 3/26/2012 10:31 AM, luca vascon wrote:

        On the code side.

        Only maglite torch is working

        What will the key and spray paint can do when those features are working?

        www.lucavascon.net/refound/blender/blend.html
        try to pan round and round

        Nice effect.  Because everything is lined up pixel perfect for a great seamless transition I assume you left the camera in place while the repainted the room, right?

        They have been done thanx to ptgui, krpano, and thanx to all you people that always share thoughts and ideas, knowledge and spills of magic.
        They are leading in the path you can imagine.
        Some day I will turn it in something complete.
        ;-)

        --
        Luca Vascon.

        www.nuovostudio.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
          Il giorno 26 marzo 2012 20:50, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> ha scritto:

          On 3/26/2012 10:31 AM, luca vascon wrote:

          On the code side.

          Only maglite torch is working

          What will the key and spray paint can do when those features are working?

          Hi Pat!
          :-D
          key and spray paint will be object you find in the path, and will help in the final puzzle.
          I'm bulding up a MAZE!

          Nice effect.  Because everything is lined up pixel perfect for a great seamless transition I assume you left the camera in place while the repainted the room, right?

          Yes, I rebuilt the entire room around the camera!!!
          brick by brick.
          ;-P

          LOL!

          I have a small digital rangefinder in the bag.
          Used properly can get me to the center of a room in 5 minutes. Precision is around +-10cm in a 5x5m room. The circle of a CD. The building had many similar rooms, all created equal, all modified later.
          This is the power of ptgui aligning 2 equirectangulars. I aligned the common features of the room as close as possible.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
            On 3/26/2012 3:35 PM, luca vascon wrote:

            Il giorno 26 marzo 2012 20:50, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> ha scritto:

            On 3/26/2012 10:31 AM, luca vascon wrote:

            On the code side.

            Only maglite torch is working

            What will the key and spray paint can do when those features are working?

            Hi Pat!

            Howdy!

            :-D
            key and spray paint will be object you find in the path, and will help in the final puzzle.
            I'm bulding up a MAZE!

            Oh great, I'll be a rat in a VR Skinner box.

            I'm doomed...