Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Help with making white skies blue.

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
      That's a good idea, Erik, and it would help repay the tremendous debt of
      gratitude I owe to the list for help received. I have one advantage over
      experts like yourself and John H. when writing explanations. I can usually
      warn people of all the errors they are likely to make through ignorance
      and carelessness, having made them all myself! <embarrassed grin>