Re: Help with making white skies blue.

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012

      > Judging by expertise and clarity
      > of explanations it ought to be John Houghton

      It *was* me. I'm almost certain to have copies of the relevant emails in my archive. I'll dig them out and resend them.

      John
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
        Am 26.03.2012 09:39, schrieb Roger D. Williams:
        > Offlist would probably be best... this is a very personal problem and I
        > apologize for taking the list members' time.

        Roger, once you have a good technique to do this, what about writing a
        wiki page? This way others can benefit as well. Or John writes one of
        his wonderful tutorials. I think this is a relatively common problem, no
        need to apologize...

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2012
          That's a good idea, Erik, and it would help repay the tremendous debt of
          gratitude I owe to the list for help received. I have one advantage over
          experts like yourself and John H. when writing explanations. I can usually
          warn people of all the errors they are likely to make through ignorance
          and carelessness, having made them all myself! <embarrassed grin>