RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panoramic Mural at Grand Canyon N.P. Visitors Center

  • Briar
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25, 2012

      I use the same head for both small and very large panoramas. I ALWAYS start the first image on 0 degrees, that way I don’t have to think about which direction I should finish in.

      I am about to buy the new 8-15mm canon lens, the Manfrotto head is too big to use with this, I saw the bracket made by Roger Berry from India Tours, just can’t find an engineer over here (New Zealand) with the imagination to make one for me. Roger, are you in the market for making some (one) more and charging a fair rate for it? If you are I am first in the queue!!!