Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panodistro

  • Fernando Costa Pinto
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hi Peter and Felipe ,

      Many thanks

      Fernando

      2012/3/20 L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...>

      Hi Fernado!

      There is a hack available here: http://cam-do.com/ I´ve already ordered mine and hopefully I´ll be trying it out in a few weeks (I still have to buy more GoPros to complete my gear). It´s not as good as photopshipone´s solution, but you don´t have to modify the cameras. I´m also waiting for the WiFi remote, which claims to control up to 50 cameras at once.

      El 20 de marzo de 2012 18:19, panovrx <panovrx@...> escribió:

      this is with the Gopro Hero -- in the photo -- not the Gopro Hero2 -- you should maybe ask them what the deal is with the Hero2

      the firmware for the Hero2 is not final yet

      in April is expected the Wifi Backpak from Gopro -- maybe this will be a solution to multiple synced Gopro Hero2s

      PeterM

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...