panodistro

  • Fernando Costa Pinto
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hi panofriends,

      I am looking for  a solution in video 360, using 5 Gopro.
      Isn't this solution, the Panodistro ,   http://photoshipone.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=221   a way to get complete synchro with the five gopro ?

      rgds
      Fernando
      Salvador
      Bahia Brazil
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
        this is with the Gopro Hero -- in the photo -- not the Gopro Hero2 -- you should maybe ask them what the deal is with the Hero2

        the firmware for the Hero2 is not final yet

        in April is expected the Wifi Backpak from Gopro -- maybe this will be a solution to multiple synced Gopro Hero2s

        PeterM

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Fernando Costa Pinto <fcp.fernando@...> wrote:

        > Hi panofriends,
        >
        > I am looking for a solution in video 360, using 5 Gopro.
        > Isn't this solution, the Panodistro ,
        > http://photoshipone.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=221
        > a way to get complete synchro with the five gopro ?
        >
        > rgds
        > Fernando
        > Salvador
        > Bahia Brazil

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
          Hi Fernado!

          There is a hack available here: http://cam-do.com/ I´ve already ordered mine and hopefully I´ll be trying it out in a few weeks (I still have to buy more GoPros to complete my gear). It´s not as good as photopshipone´s solution, but you don´t have to modify the cameras. I´m also waiting for the WiFi remote, which claims to control up to 50 cameras at once.

          --
          L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
          felipe@...

        • Fernando Costa Pinto