gigapixel april 8 germany

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012
      HI,

      Is anyone available to shoot a gigapixel image in Germany on April 8?

      If you are, please contact me directly (not on this list) including examples of your work.

      The job pays but we can't cover any travel costs so you'll have to be somewhat local.

      thanks,
      Jeffrey

    • Christian Bloch

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2012
          yes of course.

          northwest germany. within the vicinity of holland and belgium.