Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Nokia 808 Pueview - Panorama mode?

  • Keith Davison
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2012
      Here is a link to some samples with full resolution segments:-

      http://www.businessinsider.com/nokia-808-pureview-sample-photos-2012-2?op=1

      The pages I saw originally had more samples and gave size details, unfortunately I did not
      bookmark it, but the link above should give you an idea.

      Here is an interview with a Zeiss scientist discussing the design of the Nokia lens:-

      http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/05/nokia-808-pureview-carl-zeiss-science-of-
      making-the-perfect-lens/

      KeithD