Re: [PanoToolsNG] ipad 3 - larger pano tiles?

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
      It will depend on the video board handling.
      I HOPE SO.
      You can try your own, playing with tiles names (convert pano in tablet in a cubic krpano rendered image), if you have an ipad3.
      :-)

      2012/3/9 Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...>

      Does anyone know if the newest ipad will allow the usage of larger tiles for showing panos?

      i.e. can we use 4x larger tiles on the new ipad?

      --
      Luca Vascon.

      www.nuovostudio.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com