Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360video ? panoramic videography

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
      I'm calling it
      KINORAMA.
      Copyrighted, of course!
      :-D

      2012/3/11 Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...>

      As 360° photographic panorama (for prints or just flat image view) is not VR Panorama (or Surround Photography-that is what I use, with which we interact on the screen) we need to be precise when to use the right term with 360° video or film (360° playing stip without interaction), or VR Video (or Surround Movie, Clip... with which we can interact).

      Bostjan