Stories for the European Capital of Culture...

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      It might be interesting… I am working with the project of the European Capital of Culture 2012 and yesterday started the weekly updated online stories with the panoramic documentation of the locations: http://www.zivljenjenadotik.si/en/projects/surround-photography/stories-tvm-maribor-vehicle-factory/
      I didn't look for a nice locations »Potemkin village like« as it is usual in a tourist promotion but the reality, like dilapidation of town buildings, vanishing landmarks, closed factories, … my previous street comics upload: http://burger.maribor2012.eu/UlicniStrip/01_UlicniStrip.html .
      My country was most probably the first one which was fully presented (including aerial and subterranean) with VRPs but it seems that the people here are becoming familiar with panoramic photography right now with the Capital of Culture… the last Summer affair with the Information Commissioner was only the overture…;)

      Kind regards!

      Bostjan