Re: [PanoToolsNG] Looking for images to license

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
      What kind of a resolution is required?  I ask because I do have a few panos, but those are shot a few years ago.

      Trausti

      On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Will Pearson <list@...> wrote:

      Hi All

      I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

      They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

      Sand Dunes
      Desert
      Rain Forest
      Tropical Forest
      Tropical Sea

      I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

      If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

      Many thanks

      Will