Need a 5D (I or II) urgently..

  • mhc954
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
      Hallo list,
      I need a Canon 5D MK I or MKII urgently within the next couple of days.
      Anyone in Germany that wants to sell one - please contact me off list.
      virtugraf(at)gmx.de

      I would better buy one here as from someone else though.
      Thanks
      Ciao
      Mike
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
        BTW: a 40D / 50D/ 60D would do also !
        So please: just send me what you wnt to sell :))

        Ciao
        Mike
        http://www.virtugraf.de
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        I need a Canon 5D MK I or MKII urgently within the next couple of days.
        Anyone in Germany that wants to sell one - please contact me off list.
        virtugraf(at)gmx.de

        I would better buy one here as from someone else though.
        Thanks
        Ciao
        Mike

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!