Re: [PanoToolsNG] Looking for images to license

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
      I have a good number that would fit the last three. I will have to look them up - how soon do you need these?  BTW - how are you differentiating between Rain Forest and Tropical Forest?

      John

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504
      (c)864-431-7075
      (w)864-503-5775

      On Mar 8, 2012, at 4:23 PM, Will Pearson wrote:

      Hi All

      I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

      They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

      Sand Dunes
      Desert
      Rain Forest
      Tropical Forest
      Tropical Sea

      I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

      If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

      Many thanks

      Will

    • Sodhi.K.S
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
        Hi Will ,
        I will have a couple of them , travelling as of now , will be back in 2 days and dig them out for you .
        Till then, take care.

        Warm Regards,

        Sodhi.KS

        Hotels & Industrial Photographer
        Regular, Panoramas, 360deg Virtual

        With us Photography is a Passion!

        Mob :   09891151165; 09891151175

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2012
          Will
          I have some dunes (north germany), tropical sea (bocas & san blas)  and mangroves and coffeeplantations (bocas & buquete).
          if they are of any interest let me know.
          ciao
          mike

          Mit freundlichen Grüssen
          Virtugraf M. Hundrieser

          http://www.virtugraf.de
          ----------------------------
          360° VR Fotografie:
          http://www.360de.de

          NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
          http://www.abstraktfoto.de
          -----------------------------
          Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
          http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

          I'm working on a project that requires me to add 360 backgrounds behind a CGI model.

          They should be shot in the daytime and the theme / style of the backgrounds are -

          Sand Dunes
          Desert
          Rain Forest
          Tropical Forest
          Tropical Sea

          I've uploaded a mood image to help show the sort of thing I'm looking for - http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/background-examples.jpg

          If you have these sort of images in you library and would license them please contact me off list and email over examples or links - accounts [at] eyerevolution.co.uk

          Many thanks

          Will

          Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
        • Trausti Hraunfjord